Territory Instruments was formed in 2000 out of the need to provide instrumentation and process control engineering services based out of Northern Australia.
A commitment to dependability, quality and speed of service provision to our clients has driven our growth.
- July 2001: Establishment of Darwin Workshop
- July 2002: Establishment of Dedicated Calibrations laboratory
- July 2006: Establishment of Alice Springs Regional Workshop
- May 2010: Achieved ISO Accreditation Quality Management, Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management
- June 2011: Awarded Major Contract Department of Defence
- March 2014: Application for NATA Accreditation
We now serve the following markets throughout the Northern Territory and across northern Australia.
- Oil and Gas
- Electrical & Industrial