Northern Territory Integrated Energy Services
Territory Instruments has entered into a Joint Venture with EIM. EIM has invested 15 years in the development of Engineering, Project Execution, Operations and Maintenance capability to support the performance of its assets, this is now on offer to the external market as an integrated services offering.
This service model has seen EIM emerge as a class-leading mid-sized energy infrastructure services provider with a strong positive financial position that operates with Tier-1 Systems but is lean, flexible and fast to act. Now available in Darwin through Territory Instruments.
EIM and Territory Instruments Northern Territory Partnership…
Combines Territory Instruments illustrious local presence in Northern Australia with EIM’s strong track record developing and operating infrastructure for Eastern Australian energy and resource markets.
The result is an integrated services offering for Northern Australia which consolidates electrical, instrumentation and process control services with plant and pipeline control room, compliance, engineering, construction, operations and maintenance services into a ‘one stop’ multi-disciplinary solution for Northern Territory Energy and Resource Industries.
The consolidation of Territory Instruments and EIM’s capability into a one stop multi-disciplinary solution has resulted in the following integrated services offering for the Northern Territory:
Products available for this market include:
- Ultrasonic Flow meters for custody transfer
- Pressure Sensors
- Gas Leak Detection
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Remote Telemetry Units – 4G, Satellite, RF
- Instrument Calibration and Meter Validation.
- CP, CIPS and DCVG surveys, interference testing and LFI/EPR AC hazard mitigation.
- Plant and pipeline operation and maintenance.
- EEHA qualified technicians for electrical work in hazardous areas.
- Control Room, Capacity Management and SCADA Services.
- Gas and water leak detection and sampling.
- Emergency response preparedness, exercises and audit.
- Stakeholder liaison.
- Multi-disciplinary engineering, design, plant change and brownfields integration.
- Asset integrity engineering and field services including direct assessment, testing, inspection and auditing.
- Pipeline pigging and In-Line Inspection (ILI) program management.
- Legislative and code-compliant operating documentation.
- SMS, HAZOP, SIL and remaining life assurance reviews and studies.
- Brownfields project management, construction and commissioning.